WinMOD System Software
The WinMOD System Software is the core of WinMOD Systems. It combines the modules of WinMOD System Platform into the complete operating system and running of various WinMOD behaviour elements in Windows.
The software combines engineering, real-time simulation, operator control and monitoring into one project. The combination of the WinMOD System Software with WinMOD Configurations creates the use case specific WinMOD Systems linked with connected automation systems.
Characteristics of the WinMOD System Software (abstract):
- comprehensive libraries of simulation elements from simple logic to WinMOD Formula X
- mouse click on Edit to Run mode
- simple macro formation for reusable function content
- from the macro to WinMOD Component for reusable function content
- enhanced system capabilities through WinMOD Add-Ons
- scalability of system capabilities from WinMOD Standard (ST) to WinMOD Extended (XT) for multi-instance capability
- generation of WinMOD Projects for all technologies and multipurpose uses
- options for connecting WinMOD System Software with WinMOD-SIMLINE for factory automation
- automated generation of WinMOD Projects with WinMOD Engineering Assistance
- simple engineering with Drag & Drop
- accompanying WinMOD Coaching for individual qualification
- use of cross-references in edit and run mode
- usable with operating systems from Windows XP 32-bit (from SP3) to Windows 10 64-bit
The WinMOD System Software is available in two versions:
WinMOD System Software Standard (ST)
The standard version of the WinMOD System Software covers a wide range of applications. A WinMOD Configuration driver is available per project.
WinMOD System Software Extended (XT)
The extended version of the WinMOD System Software is the open communication platform for heterogeneous systems. No limitation of the more loadable WinMOD Configuration drivers per project.
Information about the current version 7.2 Build 41
For more information about the WinMOD System Software, please contact the WinMOD team.