WinMOD Systems from the WinMOD System Platform
The WinMOD System Platform is the building block from which the user-specific WinMOD Systems are assembled. The required WinMOD System equipment is determined depending on the automation systems used, the technological requirements and the usage targets.
A WinMOD System typically consists of:
- WinMOD System Software as basic software for the engineering and runtime environment.
- WinMOD Configurations for coupling to the automation systems.
- WinMOD Add-ons for special requirements such as automated engineering, distributed simulation, signal recording etc.
- WinMOD Libraries to extend the capabilities of the WinMOD System Software. They are structured according to the usage goals.
– for 3D kinematic visualization
– for material flow simulation with WinMOD-SIMLINE libraries
- WinMOD-SIMLINE libraries
– for the virtualization of real conveyor systems
- WinMOD CoSimulations extend the capabilities of WinMOD Systems by combining them with simulation tools from other manufacturers.
The WinMOD Team will be pleased to advise you on the selection of the appropriate WinMOD System equipment.